Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome!

I've been getting a fair amount of traffic recently for a new blog -- no doubt in large part to Anne Jefferson's kindly linking to me on twitter -- and the relatively consistent pattern of views over the past few days indicates to me that some of you are repeat offenders.  Feel free to say 'Hello' in the comments section and identify yourselves!  I'd also like to extend a welcome to any new readers who've found this place over the past few days while I've been inactive.

I do have a few substantial posts in store for the future, including a continuation of the "Why would you want to study rocks?" series, but the research materials I need for that are currently in the mail, so between that and research time it could take a couple of weeks.  I'll make sure to find some interesting material to fill the gap until then.  Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment